måndag 23 augusti 2010

Excuse me bad english

My keyboard sucksz, so I write in english today... Hehehe...

Well, my day started off quite good. I woke up when the alarm started shouting, and jumped up from bed. Sadly enough I had a kitten on my belly whom was hardly rejoiced when she hit the floor... Anyway.

I went down, put on some coffee I prepared last night so I wouldnt need to load it 07.00 a.m. Then I gave the kittens food, ate some breakfast and then woke up LiLLan.

Good morning. Only that we missed the buss... It was my sisters fault.... I could have taken it, but I was waiting for her, and she took her time brushing her teeth, fixing her black lenses a.s.o.

The solution were thankfully not far away because dad had to drive from Mhamn to us, because Lion and the youngest goes in school in Godby. So he could pick us up at the same time.

The day has been slow, but not stressfull. I only have a lot to catch up I am afraid. Especially in psychiology and philosophy. Buuuuut, whatever. It will end up alright.

After my dubble class maths I went for a walk with Kristofer, and yes, I have to use his real name because his nickname looks like this T[[fe... Not fun...

Now I have som spare - time, I suppose I will have to do some homework, but first I want to cool down from the walk. There is still some summer left...

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar